All entrees are served by The Canterbury Events Center wait service and come with a house salad-blend of spring mix and romaine hearts with a vinaigrette dressing, Canterbury rolls, choice of dessert and a sparkling beverage or ice water.
Pricing reflects a minimum of *85 dinner guests. Our dining room can seat up to 165 guests.
Two entree option available for $2.00pp extra
Dinner Entrees and Sides
|Seasoned Lemon Pepper Chicken
– Tender chicken fillet topped with our chef’s special lemon cream sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and redskin mashed potatoes
– Tender chicken fillet topped with marinara sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and rosemary redskin potatoes
|Apple Apricot Chicken (Gluten free entree)
– Tender moist chicken fillet topped with an apple-apricot sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and wild rice.
|Slow Baked Black Forest Ham
– Prepared with our pineapple glaze that compliments the traditional flavor of the black forest ham. Served with steamed vegetables and redskin mashed potatoes
|Classic Chicken Cordon Bleu
– Breaded chicken breast filled with Canadian style ham and Swiss cheese topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and redskin mashed potatoes
– A tender slice of slow roasted turkey topped with gravy. Served with sauteed baby carrots and mashed potatoes
|Canterbury Roast Beef
– Slow cooked to perfection. Served with steamed vegetables and rosemary redskin potatoes
|Orange Ginger Chicken (Gluten free entree)
– Tender moist chicken fillet topped with ginger sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and wild rice.
– Moist halibut baked to perfection. Served with sauteed vegetables and wild rice
|Prime Rib of Beef
– A tender cut of prime rib rubbed with special spices and slow cooked to medium well. Served with steamed vegetables and rosemary redskin potatoes
|Baked Alaskan Salmon
– Fresh Alaskan salmon baked in lemon butter. Served with steamed vegetables and wild rice
Included with your dinner is your choice of dessert:
- Cheesecake squares (select 1 flavor): raspberry swirl, chocolate swirl, caramel swirl, lemon swirl or plain (all will be garnished with sauce topping)
- Carrot Cake
- Cherry Forrest Cake
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- German Chocolate Cake
- White Lemon Cake
- White Strawberry Cake
- Mint Chocolate Cake
Option to add scoop of ice cream for $1pp extra
Rental of the dining room and sitting room for a 2 hour dinner is $500 (or included as part of a reception package rental starting after 4:00pm – see separate hourly rental pricing info). Dinners include base linens, candle-lit centerpieces, one easel, register table, event consultant, waiters & staff, 60″ HDTV, wireless microphone and sound system.
* Policies: All dinners are subject to a 19% service charge and sales tax. Children’s portions (age 2-8) are available at $8.99. Final guest count is required 10 days in advance. After receipt of the guest count, you will be charged for that number of place settings irrespective of how many guests actually arrive. For guest counts under the minimum we can pro-rate the room charge to accommodate your needs.